Ensure that fall protection equipment used by your employees is safe. It’s required by law!
Proactive measures are to be taken in order to promote safe practices in your work environment, in accordance with current regulations. Verification of fall protection equipment by one of our qualified inspectors reduces risks of injury caused by faulty, outdated or unsafe fall protection equipment. In addition, your diligence shows your commitment to safety in the workplace is a priority within your organization.
We offer inspection and follow-up services for your fall protection equipment; we also provide equipment inventory management services.
- Increased employee safety and awareness
- Savings due to longer service life of your fall protection equipment
- Mitigation of potential liabilities, risks of accident and exposure to danger
- Compliance with health and safety regulations
CSA standards recommend an annual inspection by a qualified inspector.
- CAN/CSA-Z259.1-05 (R2015) – Body belts and saddles for work positioning and travel restraint
- CAN/CSA-Z259.2.3:16 – Descent devices (Adopted ISO 22159:2007, first edition, 2007-05-15, with Canadian deviations)
- CAN/CSA-Z259.10-12 (R2016) – Full body harnesses
- CAN/CSA-Z259.12-16 – Connecting components for personal fall-arrest systems (PFAS)
- CAN/CSA-Z259.14-12 (R2016) – Fall restrict equipment for wood pole climbing